QR Code & NFC Use Cases
How often do you as a consumer see an advertising message that captures your attention, intrigues you and impels you to learn more? For an advertisement to be most effective, consumer action must be taken right away or the message risks being lost in the swell of modern day advertising. Mobile barcodes allow you to utilize the wide-spread use of smartphones, and empower consumers to take action on the spot. The power of mobile barcodes in advertising is endless.
- Display a website (preferably mobile site)
- Provide contact information
- Deliver a file (document, music or otherwise)
- Highlight nearby locations
- Launch a video
- Allow contest entry
- Direct to a social network
As a Real Estate Agent, standing out against your competition means utilizing cutting edge technology and marketing tools effectively and efficiently. Mobile barcodes enable you to do both. Why not improve the quality of your leads by making all your promotional material interactive, current and measurable.
- Take a virtual tour
- Display all your listings
- Direct to your mobile site
- Schedule an open house
- Provide your contact information
- Receive an email informing you of interest in your listings
Are you sick of hearing “I’m just browsing"? By including a mobile barcode on the price tag of any item you can empower your customers to research the competition, check reviews and look into specifications not listed on the product; all without leaving your store. Sometimes the customer wants the Sales Associate to guide them through the process, other times they want to do it themselves. Give your customer the option.
- Direct to a product page
- Highlight the benefits of your warranty
- Suggest complementary products, accessories and services
- Display 3rd party reviews
- Launch a video demo of your products
Some customers fall in love with their car at first sight, others need to know every detail. Unfortunately, all that information is difficult to fit inside an ad. Furthermore, a Sales Associate isn’t always available to answer questions. By including mobile barcodes in promotional material you empower the consumer to efficiently find the information they want, on the spot.
- Display a mobile site comparing gas consumption, safety ratings, or vehicle specs
- Launch a video or TV spot of a vehicle
- Allow contest entries
- Schedule a maintenance appointment or a test drive
- Download the spec sheet for a vehicle
Travel & Tourism
Travel and tourism offers are typically time and location sensitive. Since mobile barcodes utilize mobile phones, they encourage the consumer to take immediate action. Whether it is a deal for a vacation destination, a coupon to a nearby restaurant or a ticket to an upcoming event, the consumer can quickly and easily access the information they need to make a purchase.
- Provide a self-guided tour of a city, gallery or museum
- Deliver live links to current vacation offers from any media
- Launch videos through any print material
- Allow enrolment into contests
- Provide directions to a nearby destination
Events & Entertainment
The best form of entertainment engages the audience and exceeds expectations. Utilizing mobile barcodes in your promotional material empowers the audience to interact with your brand on their terms; find the information they want and be entertained. This kind of freedom will exceed the expectations of even the harshest critics.
- Launch a movie trailer
- Play new song teaser
- Schedule the date of a concert
- Offer pre-purchase tickets to a show
- Display the schedule of events for a venue
What makes a business card unique and effective? Including a Scanvee barcode on your card creates a virtual portal to your company, capable of delivering content, gathering feedback and making an interactive first impression every time.
- Display all key contact information
- Provide information that could not fit on a business card
- Easy access to call, text or email
- Map locations of your head office, nearby branches or stores
- Launch a video